Monday, April 2, 2007

Just another manic Monday

TYP-y (Pronounced "tippy"). Definition: Typical Yale Party-ish

Drunk couple dance as another guy sits in a chair nearby.
Girl: Go give him a lapdance!
Guy: Uh...oh ..ok....no!
Girl: Fine. I will.
She proceeds.


And then she started facebooking in tounges...


Guy posts note on Facebook about losing a bowtie, a girl comments on it:
awwww your school bowtie!!!!! It's ok! I'll pray that you find it. so how is your faith? are you still feeling close to God? I've been reading a few really awesome books lately that have been keeping up my faith. Have you found fellowship at Yale? I cant tell you how happy it makes me knowing that you know Jesus died for our sins. :) remember that day??? Beth and I got baptized and you came to watch! I cant tell you how much that meant to me. My mom didnt want to come because she wasnt (and isn't) a believer. I'm glad you are apart of that memory. Thank you for always being an awesome friend to me!

I LOVE YOU Ben!
God Bless,
(Redacted)


They probably found Jesus

Butch girl: All my ex-girlfriends end up as guys.
-York in front of ABP