Thursday, April 5, 2007

Any way you want it.

Doctor: And what brings you here today?
Girl: I have a big, really painful cyst that I need to get checked out.
Doctor: Where?
Girl: It's sorta...on my butt.
Pause
Doctor: So....uh....How are we gonna do this?

--DUH


Going was a
rash decision....Muah!

Student: My mom went to a turkish bath seven years ago. She still has a rash. She's been to a bunch of dermatologists and they can't do anything about it.


And American Idol.

Young Scholar: I hate when people try to make things sound important when they're clearly not...like Native American history.


Actually no. It's for pants and skirts with pleats. Seriously.

(About the permenant press function on the dryer)
Young lady: "If you have a big load...it makes it hotter."

--Old Campus Laundry Room